Black Girl Sunscreen Make It Glow Sunscreen Spray SPF 30
Our lightweight, continuous sunscreen spray applies to the body evenly leaving a layer of sun protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Infused with nourishing ingredients, including jojoba & avocado, Make It Glow™ protects all skin tones with a radiant glow for on-the-go.
SPF 30. Dry touch finish. Water resistant(80 minutes). Reef Safe Sunscreen. No parabens. Fragrance-Free. No mess. No white cast.
Core ingredients are Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Glycerin
- Avocado Oil moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and treats sunburns. Containing vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes avocado one of the hottest trends in the natural skincare industry. Not only using avocado oil, but eating avocado on a weekly basis can be very beneficial and necessary for your skin.
- Jojoba Oil soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving it flawless while preventing acne. Hydrating your skin is crucial to skin health and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
- Aloe Vera has moisturizing properties that soothe, hydrates and improves dry skin.
- Shea Butter moisturizes and softens dry skin.
- Glycerin locks in moisture for a supple skin glow & optimal levels of glow-boosting shine.
Net Wt 3 OZ (85G)
Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply. Do not apply directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours
Alcohol Denat. Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethlhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil